Consob has approved new rules aimed at simplifying the listing on the Italian stock exchange. Will they help ease the process and attract new investors?
Francesco Dagnino will speak at the roundtable „SMEs on the Stock Exchange – The New Rules to Facilitate Listing“ organized by Dealflower.
- Francesco Dagnino, Managing Partner, Lexia Avvocati
- Eugenio Anglani, Head of ECM, Intermonte
- Michele Corradi, Co-founder and Managing Director, Lindbergh
- Barbara Lunghi, Head of Listing Sales Italy, Borsa Italiana
- Simone Ranucci Brandimarte, President, Yolo Group and Digitouch
Le Village by CA Milano, Corso Di Porta Romana 61, Milan, MI, IT, 20122.
Wednesday, November 9, 2022, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
How to participate?
Participation is free, you can register here.