Fake News circulation is very risky in the financial world, as savers’ investments are at stake. The metaverse and the crypto environment, in particular, can be a breeding ground for fraud caused by the spreading of incorrect information.
Francesco Dagnino will analyze the issue from a legal point of view during the meeting «Crypto World + Metaverse: how to avoid exploitation of Fake News» organized by the Swiss Blockchain Consortium during Milan Digital Week.
- Keynote speaker: Gen. Antonio Pennino – Div. Gen. (aus) Italian Army – President of the Association «Amici di Palazzo Cusani»
- Moderator: Michele Ficara Manganelli – Executive Director of Swiss Blockchain Consortium
- Francesco Dagnino – Founder and Managing Partner of Lexia Avvocati
- Pietro Furlan – Founder of Cryptourbanism
- Ruben Razzante – Professor of Information Law at Università Cattolica
- Marcello Bussi – Journalist at Milano Finanza
- Luciano Quarta – Founder and Managing Partner of QRM&P, Contributor Panorama.it – The Cryptonomist
Where and when
Palazzo Cusani. Via Brera 13-15, 20121 Milan.
Thursday, November 10, 2022, from 17:00 to 23:00 CET.
How to register
Participation is free. You can reserve your place here.