Milan, 18 December 2020LEXIA Avvocati assisted TAS International SA, a Swiss company wholly controlled by TAS S.p.A., and already owner – inter alia – of the 70% in the share capital of the Serbian company TAS Eastern Europe d.o.o (“TASEE”), in the acquisition of the remaining 30%, today holding the entire share capital of TASEE.

The team of LEXIA Avvocati assisting TAS S.p.A. (a leading Italian provider of software and services for banking and financial applications) and TAS International, for all legal aspects under Italian law, was led by managing partner Francesco Dagnino, partner Andrea Cazzani and senior associates Aurora Agostini and Alessandro Guarino.

Also involved in the transation: MihajLaw Law Firm, which dealt with the legal aspects under Serbian law, and  Kellerhals-Carrard Lugano SA Law Firm, which dealt with those under Swiss law and notarial profiles.