LEXIA will take part in the upcoming UIA Union Internationale des Avocats Seminar in Luxembourg, set to take place on October 12-13, 2023. This event promises to be a powerhouse of legal insights, discussions, and networking opportunities for all legal enthusiasts and professionals alike. LEXIA will be represented at the seminar by Francesco Dagnino, our Managing [...]
About AlessiaThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Alessia has created 314 blog entries.
Milan, 03 July 2023 - Lexia assisted Xconnect Trading Limited, a British investment company specializing in securities and derivatives trading, on its authorisation by the Italian Securities and Exchange Commission (CONSOB) to provide investment services in Italy. The authorization, issued by CONSOB in agreement with the Bank of Italy, will allow Xconnect, under the freedom to [...]
– Written by Angelo Messore, Francesco Dagnino and Andrea Berruto The Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF), the Bank of Italy, CONSOB and IVASS communicated the admission of a second series of projects for the Italian Fintech Sandbox between 3 November and 5 December 2023. Companies admitted to the Sandbox are allowed to test innovative [...]
- Written by Elmira Shahbazi and Hillary Giombetti Reciprocity: Definition Reciprocity in law refers to a principle of private international law that governs relations between states. Jurisprudence defines the principle of reciprocity as the "condition of effectiveness of the rule that grants a right to a foreigner," further specifying that reciprocity is relevant "not as the [...]
Lexia with Qualitas Energy Italia and L.P. Holding for the establishment of a joint venture aimed at the development of renewable energy power plants
Milan, 21 July 2023 - Qualitas Energy (a leading international investment fund manager focusing on renewable energy, energy transition, and sustainable infrastructure), in the context of the joint venture already established with L.P. Holding S.r.l. (a company operating in the development of renewable energy power plants) acquired a 50% stake from L.P. Holding S.r.l. in several [...]
Milan, 20 July 2023 - Lexia advised GUM Group S.p.A., an investment company controlled by Dario Pardi, in the investment agreement with expert.ai, a leading company in the field of artificial intelligence for natural language understanding, and its major shareholders, which have been advised by Chiomenti. The transaction was performed through a capital increase reserved to [...]
Digital evidence or documentary evidence? The probative value of screenshots in Italian criminal proceedings
- Written by Paolo di Fresco. The dizzying evolution of mass communications, with the technological innovations of the last twenty years, has inevitably impacted the criminal trial: on the one hand, it greatly expanded the freedom of action for investigators (who need only seize a smartphone to gain detailed knowledge of a suspect's social relationships); on [...]
– Written by Angelo Messore, Francesco Dagnino and Carlo Giuliano Update on the status of the new proposal Digitalization has contributed to unpredictable developments and significant changes to the financial services market. Financial services offered to consumers have evolved and diversified considerably, new products have appeared, especially in the online environment, and their use continues to [...]
Lexia will be participating in the We Make Future event, which will be held in Rimini from June 15th to 17th. We will have a dedicated booth and will be presenting two sessions on the topics of big data and the metaverse. When? June 15th, 16th, and 17th, 2023 Speeches "Impatto dei Big Data sul [...]
- Written by Pinella Altiero, Marco Muscettola and Alessia Francesca Sblendido The Lazio Region with Resolution no. 171 of May 12th, 2023 provided guidelines and transitional criteria for the development of renewable energy sources concerning the issue of the single regional authorisation measure pursuant to Article 27-bis of Legislative Decree no. 152 of April 3rd, 2006 [...]