– Alert by Pinella Altiero, Marco Muscettola, Alessia Francesca Sblendido On October 3rd, 2023, the Decree-Law of August 10th, 2023, no. 104 (the “Asset Decree”) was converted into law. The Asset Decree provides some important innovations in favour of the renewable energy plants. ▼ ▲ ▼ I. Measures in favour of renewable energy plants (Article 12-ter of Asset [...]
About AlessiaThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Alessia has created 363 blog entries.
– Written by Angelo Messore and Anna Travanini Directive (EU) 2022/2167 (the “Credit Servicing Directive”) introduced a common framework for the management and disposal of non-performing loans (“NPLs”). The Directive provides for new authorisation obligations for credit servicers and imposes information sharing and reporting obligations to credit institutions and credit purchasers executing NPL transactions. The purpose of [...]
Milan, 13 October 2023 – Lexia assisted Neulabs S.r.l., an innovative platform specializing in the purchase, creation, and development of direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands on an international level, in the acquisition of Pentra GmbH. Pentra GmbH closed 2022 with a total turnover of 6.2 million euros and over 300,000 products sold worldwide. It holds several proprietary across [...]
– Alert di Pinella Altiero, Marco Muscettola, Alessia Francesca Sblendido On October 3rd, 2023, the Decree-law no. 104 of August 10th, 2023 (the “Asset Decree”), was converted into law. The Asset Decree provides the appointment by the Italian Government of extraordinary government commissioners to coordinate the authorization procedures relating to national strategic interest programs in Italy financed by [...]
- Written by Angelo Messore and Federico Bonardi. The new European Long-Term Investment Funds Regulation (EU) No. 2023/606 (“ELTIF 2”) will become applicable on 10 January 2024. The Regulation introduces a more flexible framework for the setting-up and marketing of ELTIFs in Europe. The aim is to facilitate investments in these funds by institutional and retail [...]
LEXIA will take part in the upcoming UIA Union Internationale des Avocats Seminar in Luxembourg, set to take place on October 12-13, 2023. This event promises to be a powerhouse of legal insights, discussions, and networking opportunities for all legal enthusiasts and professionals alike. LEXIA will be represented at the seminar by Francesco Dagnino, our Managing [...]
Milan, 03 July 2023 - Lexia assisted Xconnect Trading Limited, a British investment company specializing in securities and derivatives trading, on its authorisation by the Italian Securities and Exchange Commission (CONSOB) to provide investment services in Italy. The authorization, issued by CONSOB in agreement with the Bank of Italy, will allow Xconnect, under the freedom to [...]
– Written by Angelo Messore, Francesco Dagnino and Andrea Berruto The Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF), the Bank of Italy, CONSOB and IVASS communicated the admission of a second series of projects for the Italian Fintech Sandbox between 3 November and 5 December 2023. Companies admitted to the Sandbox are allowed to test innovative [...]
- Written by Elmira Shahbazi and Hillary Giombetti Reciprocity: Definition Reciprocity in law refers to a principle of private international law that governs relations between states. Jurisprudence defines the principle of reciprocity as the "condition of effectiveness of the rule that grants a right to a foreigner," further specifying that reciprocity is relevant "not as the [...]
Lexia with Qualitas Energy Italia and L.P. Holding for the establishment of a joint venture aimed at the development of renewable energy power plants
Milan, 21 July 2023 - Qualitas Energy (a leading international investment fund manager focusing on renewable energy, energy transition, and sustainable infrastructure), in the context of the joint venture already established with L.P. Holding S.r.l. (a company operating in the development of renewable energy power plants) acquired a 50% stake from L.P. Holding S.r.l. in several [...]